Why Work At Konnexx
A Day In The Life At Konnexx
The Konnexx Team is Family.
At Konnexx, we consider everyone family. We strive to create a fun working environment, where you not only come to work, but to grow.
A day in the life at Konnexx includes challenging dynamic work, whether you're a telecommunications engineer working in Barbados, a technician installing a new solar array in Clarendon, Jamaica or an executive brokering deals with international hotels.
When you're done working, we know how to have fun. Relax at our fully stocked bar and end off the day participating in our football competitions.
At Konnexx, we care about your professional development. We take pride in offering paid learning and certifications. At Konnexx, you're always learning.
A career with Konnexx is a life-changing opportunity that allows you to do challenging and rewarding work, while being well paid.
Who We're Looking For
You are the envy of your friends. They know you to be that girl or guy that pays attention to detail, but isn't annoying. You know how to have fun with other people just like you know how to get work done. By all definitions, you'd be a great addition to the team, and you know it.
Our work environment is one where collaboration & social interaction are vital. If you're bringing productivity to the table, we're willing to sit at the table with you.
At Konnexx, we're all engineers
The team members at Konnexx benefit from health insurance coverage.
Statutory Deductions (NIS, NHT)
Comprehensive Health Insurance
Corporate Pension Plan
Travel and Room Compensation
Annual Company Retreats & Parties
Filter By Department
No Positions Available
Telecommunications Installer Technician
- Ability to install and troubleshoot networks incorporating routers, multilayer switches, firewalls, load balancers.
- Has WAN skills.
- Has experience implementing L2VPN, VPLS, L3VPN on any of the major paltforms (Nokia, Juniper, Cisco).
- Proactively monitors, analyzes and reviews monitoring systems and executes problem avoidance practices in order to maintain a high level of reliability and availability.
- Solves active events causing network outages including identifying issues with hardware, operating system, application and capacity.
- Acts as the owner of a problem through resolution. Analyzes issue and takes actions to resolve problems.
- Drafts, updates and follows detailed work instructions relating to network maintenance.
- Acts as subject matter expert while working with vendors, documenting best practices and configuring network tools.
- Documents changes made to systems or equipment through appropriate communications and record keeping practices. Documents work into logs, files, system prints and other records and through communications, both verbal and written, with other team members and supervisors.
- May provide on-the-job training and guidance for colleagues with less experience.
Copied To Clipboard
- Provide first-line engineering support to Konnexx's operating utility-scale solar power and battery storage facilities.
- Identify, evaluate, and resolve equipment reliability and performance issues to maximize site energy production.
- Interface with manufacturers of panels, inverters, DC collection system, and tracking equipment to resolve technical issues and develop best practices and operating strategies.
- Develop procedures and technical documentation regarding the safe and efficient operation of solar facilities.
- Analyze data from projects to gain operational insights.
- Manage the solar energy audits for solar facilities.
- Participate in regular site operation calls and work with field personnel to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Lead pilot projects to evaluate new equipment, tools, or processes.
- Support the start-up of operations at new facilities.
- Support the end-of-warranty inspection process at facilities.
- Some travel (< 25%) and moderate field work may be required.
Copied To Clipboard
1 / 1
Don't see a position for you?
Submit your resume below
First Name *
Last Name *
Email Address *
Main Contact Number *
Date of Birth *
Available Start Date *
Upload Resume (PDF/DOC/DOCX) *
Your resume has been submitted!
An error occurred. Check that all fields are complete and try again.